We had a beautiful time with John's family: Theresa, Ron, Sean and Anita last night! They joined us for a 7 Seafood Feast here at the compound! We had a wonderful time with them, laughing, eating, drinking and sharing gifts! What an absolutely spectacular time! Then we got bundled up, gift, food and drink in hand and drove to our friends home, The Murray's! We had some cocktails and laughed a lot! 3 THUMBS...it was truly a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for all the movie tips! La, give us a call and come by this week for lunch with M! J...get BETTER! L...don't work too hard!
Stay tuned for more crazy photos!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS! It was so fun to see you! Caiah and I are def calling to come hang out next week! :)
La-
**3 thumbs- up!!**
Still laughing!!
What a merry Christmas!!!
Oh yeah I'd give it 3 thumbs up!!
(First, I just have to get out to that store ya'll gave us a gift cert to in order to give it the "thumbs-up") lmao!!
Post a Comment