We whipped up some delectable dishes to munch on at home alone. Diane has been very sick and the weather has been extremely cold...so we decided it was best to stay at the Compound! We were bummed we couldn't partake in the invitations we had to celebrate with the Craigs and the Scofields! Thank you for the invites!


After exchanging kisses with Nadia, Antonio and my SWEETHEART.....I received a Happy New Year call from my sister, Denise in Florida! She made my night! Thank you, Fred!! Then I watched my crazy kids with sparklers on the front porch in 1 degree weather!!!
After exchanging kisses with Nadia, Antonio and my SWEETHEART.....I received a Happy New Year call from my sister, Denise in Florida! She made my night! Thank you, Fred!! Then I watched my crazy kids with sparklers on the front porch in 1 degree weather!!!
desires and hopes of your heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment