Thanks for getting me with my mouth full!(Tim)
And I see the empty blue glass but I never saw anyone dancing on the table. Did I leave too early?
We had a great time. The food was sooooo good! Was there belly dancing after we left?
Y'all left too early, there was belly dancing on the table!Glad you had a good time!
Looks like you had a great time! Hope to see you when I come home! Will let you know when that might be!La-
Post a Comment
Shar'in la vida loca, humor, opiniones, and laughs with todo el mundo!
6 comments:
Thanks for getting me with my mouth full!(Tim)
And I see the empty blue glass but I never saw anyone dancing on the table. Did I leave too early?
We had a great time. The food was sooooo good! Was there belly dancing after we left?
Y'all left too early, there was belly dancing on the table!
Glad you had a good time!
Looks like you had a great time! Hope to see you when I come home! Will let you know when that might be!
La-
Post a Comment