Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween RSVP here!!!!


12 comments:

dnaj said...

Diane & John are making CHILI for the party!!

dnaj said...

Antonio is baking Corn Bread!

Anonymous said...

Nadia s making graveyard cake...with all the rotting reamins included!

Jhey Fem said...

Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Sorry it too us so long to rsvp. We will be bringing a creepy halloween drink, corn casserole and southwestern salad. Can't wait for the party.
The cardish's

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm bringing pasta salad, cause i'm cool like that =), miss you all, and lookin forward to seeing youuuu ~Erin <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invitation to your halloween party but I will not be able to attend this extravgent event. Im sorry that I cannot go but my money situation is getting worse by the moment. I will consider maybe going next year. Thank you again for the invite. Margueritta

Dana and Tim Shaffer said...

Sorry we can't make it this time. Wahhh. Hope you all have fun. Can't wait to see the pics! Don't forget to post so we can see what fun we missed

Anonymous said...

Ron regrets he is unable to attend this gathering do to a conflicting engagement. He hopes that you will consider asking him to any events you may be holding in the future.

Thank you very much for the invite....RB

Jhey Fem said...

I have the flu :(

M can come... let me know what to send him with - I can't think right now. Or I'll think of something and post when I am feeling a lil less like I was hit by a truck.

annesco said...

So sorry we won't be able to make it this year! BOO-hoo!

jp elario said...

hey guys! thanks for the invite. unfortunately we can't make it. have a spooky ol' good time!