Hola! Happy to have you at our blog!
Please RSVP for 5 de mayo by clicking:
COMMENT.
Don't forget:
# of people, your dish and who you are!
See you Saturday!!
Di, John, Nadia y Antonio
Shar'in la vida loca, humor, opiniones, and laughs with todo el mundo!
8 comments:
Enchiladas and celebratory CAKE!
4=john, nadia, tono and di
Sounds like it is going to be a great party! Cilicia and I would love to attend but we will be out of town. Looking forward to the next tiki event!
Dave & Cilicia
Hey Guy's Deb and I will be there, can't wait.Will get back to you tomorrow with our dish. Bob and Deb
The Cardish's (4) are will be happy to attend your Cinco de Mayo party. I will post what we will bring later on tonight. Can't wait to see everyone.
The Cardish's will be bringing Enchilada Casserole, and Five Layer Mexican Dip. Can't wait, see you then!!!!
We'll be there and we'll bring a big, tossed salad.
Hasta Sabado!
Gosh this is confusing... maybe its just me... I am bringing mexican pizza!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! If i die in the process i have informed my parents to let you know =D
~Erinnnnnnnnnnnnnn with a million n's cause it makes me more special.
Ok - after much thought and work on this... we (3) are bringing my famous chili... yeah I know, it is more American than it is Mexican. Sigh... but everyone usually loves it! (I couldn't come up with anything even remotely Mexican that I can eat - sigh - so you are in luck! no strange veggie tofu dish from me)
Post a Comment