YAY!!! I get to leave the 1st comment. Come on you party poopers! U were invited to a friggin party,,,do we have to beg?!?!?! RSVP NOW so we can all hula together!
I can't believe I have to turn down an invite to this fabulous event. We are the biggest party poopers this year. I can't believe how many parties we have missed. We have a wedding in MA that weekend -so disappointed!
Reservation for 2 Please!!!! Hi ya'll, Nico and I will be bringing Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Beef, and a Hawaiian Cake, and Hawaiian get up, LOL!!! Love you all. Ileana
Of course... been working things out so we have the boy and can come (not an easy take to work out a schedule these days). We haven't had time to figure out what we are bringing, but we'll let you know. (this chaos can't last forever! lol) So that is three... three for a luau please! I need to get my hula on!!!
Hey guys- Justwanted to let you know that the Cardish's will be coming on Saturday. We will be bringing Pineapple Smokies and Tropical Fruit Salad. Can't wait to see everyone.
12 comments:
YAY!!! I get to leave the 1st comment. Come on you party poopers! U were invited to a friggin party,,,do we have to beg?!?!?! RSVP NOW so we can all hula together!
By the way...I'm comeing too!
I can't believe I have to turn down an invite to this fabulous event.
We are the biggest party poopers this year. I can't believe how many parties we have missed.
We have a wedding in MA that weekend -so disappointed!
Thank you for the invite, it looks like fun but I will be working a wedding while you all are luau-ing! :-) 'tis the season!!
So bummed, Tim & Dana and Katie too!! Hope you can make our next fete!!! We know it's THEE season, but we had this one free...Aloha, John & Di
Reservation for 2 Please!!!!
Hi ya'll, Nico and I will be bringing Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Beef, and a Hawaiian Cake, and Hawaiian get up, LOL!!!
Love you all.
Ileana
I wish I could make it, but I'm going to assist Rich D. with a wedding. He is short handed, and I'm a sucker for punishment.
Of course... been working things out so we have the boy and can come (not an easy take to work out a schedule these days). We haven't had time to figure out what we are bringing, but we'll let you know. (this chaos can't last forever! lol)
So that is three... three for a luau please! I need to get my hula on!!!
Hey guys- Justwanted to let you know that the Cardish's will be coming on Saturday. We will be bringing Pineapple Smokies and Tropical Fruit Salad. Can't wait to see everyone.
hey guys! Sadly we can't make it either. We have a commitment in Lake George next weekend.
Boo!
I'll be ready for the next one, however!
Have a GREAT time!
Hey! The Staffords are coming, and we're bringing Hawaian BBQ Chicken with us! Can't wait to see everyone!
Jaime and I will not be attending unfortunately. Prior plans.
I'm pretty sure we'll be there. We'll bring some Honolulu Chicken Wings...
Post a Comment