Hello, Fellow Zombies! This is where you click "comment" to post your head count and offering!!
Diane & John: Puerco perdigado con tortillas (Braised pork with tortillas)
Nadia & Antonio: Pan de muertos (Bread of the dead)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Howdy our goolish friends. We Stanavich's will be 2 at the moment, unless Joe and Brook don't go where they are currently planning, in which case (if you don't mind of course) we will be 4. Our offering for the non-dead will be a layered mocha cheesecake.
Well, Count us in!!!!
Our young creppy crawly monster will be staying in Amsterdam for the weekend!!! So I will come with him... and our Scary Rehab Admissions Tech will arrive later and switch from Rehab Tech to Rehab Patient (bring on the booze)!
I am thinking we can look though our book of spells and find some interesting things to put together in a pot... to bring along... we'll call it "Chilli" for now... muh ha haa
Nickolas will be leaving his skin at home, but his bones will attend! He will be bringing some Bloody Popcorn for all the zombies to feast upon!
...what's really scary is that we're responding late as usual; but there isn't a ghost of a chance that we won't attend. we'll be bringing a frightening five-bean salad, and, of course, our "spirits" of choice. headcount at this point is two, unless we find some severed ones on the way...
Hi! These comments are AWESOME! I'm bringing bannana stuff (don't know what it's called) but it's awesome! It has bannanas, pudding, nilla waffers and about a pound of cool whip all layered together. I like cool whip, it makes the world a better place. Look forward to scaring everyone with how much I eat. I dont think I need to put my name after that last comment but I will anyways.
~Erin
this witch will be landing on your compound and bringing uova al diavolo (devil eggs). Anita la strega (the witch)
We are coming! Bringing a green slimy pasta dish made with pesto.
Theresa Ron Sean
We would like to bring Jacko lantern bread or a fresh killed garden salad which would you prefer?
We had a great time!!!!
Thank you so much for inviting us!!! Your home was creepy and the food was gross (translated out of Halloween language: beautiful home & great food - lol)
A good time was had by all. :)
Post a Comment