Thursday, October 2, 2008

Love it or leave it...hum....

Over the last few days, I have heard a few people talk about the stress in their jobs, how unhappy they are in their jobs, and even 1 person who took 2 sick days after having it out with the boss...I remember those days! Now, I don't feel those things....thank GOD! I have a lot of fun, laugh alot and learn something new every day! I have an incredible work environment and an even more incredible work partner!!! However, sometimes I only internalize my gratitude for my job and forget to work from the heart. I was reading in my meditation book and what do you know...this exact subject came up! So, I wanted to share a few quotes!

"Today you can begin to transform your workplace and your working style by considering how much you have to be grateful for." Especially in today's economy...at least we have jobs. "Invoke Spirit as your personal career counselor." Meditate about it, pray about it... The mystical poet, Kahil Gibran wrote: "When you work, you fulfill a part of earth's fondest dream assigned to you when that dream is born."
"Fulfilling your part of earth's fondest dream occurs when you work from the heart."

Peace, Di

1 comment:

Jhey Fem said...

I love my job - I hate my job - I love my job - I hate my job...
I should wait until all my other stressers are over... then I will more clearly know if I hate my job or I love it.
All I do know is that it is two sides of the same coin and that means I at least have a coin! lol