Hello, Fellow Zombies!
Ooopppssss...wrong party!
This is the place to RSVP! Click "comment" and post your headcount and menu participation!
We look forward to celebrating with you! D-N-A-J
Shar'in la vida loca, humor, opiniones, and laughs with todo el mundo!
16 comments:
Diane is making Chipotle Chicken and avocado dipping sauce.
John is making Eggplant Rolotini.
Nadia is making Empanadas.
Antonio is making Hummus with Flatbread.
We are so bummed that Ed and Chrissy won't be able to make it! Have fun in Arizona!!! We'll catchya next time!
Double bummer...Dana & Tim are photographing a B-ball game instead! We'll save ya some Scotch, Tim!
Happy Holidays to all! We love that Friday nights seem to be your chosen party dates. Fridays are almost always available for us! Of course we will be there....with bells on! We will be bringing Dijon Reuben En Croute with horseradish sauce to share with elves and angels!
ALL RIGHT!!!! First responders on the blog again!!! Your dish sounds scrumptious...as usual! Can't wait to nibble on it! Hope you're not disappointed...we're no angels, as you well know...but us elves are ready to PARTY!!!
So very sorry - we won't be able to make it :(
M ill be in Utica, L will be working & try'n to work late to get the OT, and I will be begining my prep - so I won't be any fun! And won't be able to eat any of that yummy food! ugh.
We all have tried to figure out how we could make it happen, and get there, but it isn't working out. Sorry.
So, bummed J, L & M! We will miss the party closers at this one!!
hey guys we are going to bring BLT Dip and chocolate covered fruit. Can't wait for the party.
Krystyna C.
I will be home Christmas Eve to Jan 2 or so... We will have to make our own "mini-party" with J&L and John! :) I'll bring the board games and the "Goose"!
La-
Hey, it's Amanda. All three of us are coming and we're making chocolate tarts. See everyone friday!
Thank you for the invitation but I will not be able to come to your party... Thank you again, Mom
Thanks so much for the invite but Deb and I will be in Aspen Friday. We hope to have an Open House between Christmas and New Year. We'll email you guys with a date. Thanks again and have a very Merry Christmas. Bob/Deb
Yo, just off the phone with you. As we discussed, I'm going to miss this years event. But much love to all in attendance. See ya Wednesday w/ the exchange. Peace,AL.
I may have to work. Will let you know how it looks in a couple days.
Peace, Theresa
Anne and Mike called...they're coming with Cranberry Salsa and Chip! Yum!
HEY GUYS,
sorry we havent been in touch all summer, thank you for the invite it sounds great but we cant make it. i hope we can get together soon (not at a funeral) & smoke the hooka.
john, deb, zach & julia
Post a Comment