via the graveyard!
EVEN A CAN-CANDANCER and a DEAD BRIDE n-GROOM!
A GYPSY AND A WITCH BREWING UP SOME GRUB
WE HAD A BLAST!! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR DELICIOUS FOOD AND YOUR COMPANY WITH US!!! STAY TUNED FOR OUR HOLIDAY INVITE!!!
Shar'in la vida loca, humor, opiniones, and laughs with todo el mundo!
5 comments:
Awesome pics of a frighteningly good time! The amount of scrumptious food was truly scary, and I was petrified at the amount that devil Mike and I ate, even resorting to a bit of cannabalism with those tiny devilled egglings! Goblin all of that grub, swillin' spirits and, of course, the rituals around the Solstice bonfire reminds us how good it is to be undead! Not sure what your trick is, but your parties are always a treat! Thanks for a howling good time again, Anne and Scof
It was scary, how much fun we all had last night!
And all that YUMMY food was a nightmare on my indigestion! However well worth it!
I still think I should bring back the fashion style of wearing a crinoline!!!!
You really should try it!
lol
Thanks for a great time. :)
Glad you had such a blast. The pics of leaves sure makes me miss the season change. Jim and I were going to try to take a weekend trip to see some leaves but I think we missed our window..such is a crazy life! :-) Jim had to work on Friday night so Nolan and I met up with Cheri, JR and kids at the mall to trick or treat. He was Woody from Toy Story but wouldn't keep anything on. :-) Love and miss you all ...Lora
OK so I stole your pics... but I forgot my camera (as well as a few other things) that night. I went home and picked up the Greek and the coats... but I can't remember everything! lol
Sorry we stay'd till the end AGAIN! we just don't know how to stop party'n! you just have to kick us out next time! lol
Looks like you had way too much fun!!!! :)
Post a Comment