Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know the Cardish clan ( all four of us) will be able to attend the party. We will be bringing Six Layer Mexican Dip,Black Bean Salad,Latin Limeade,and Corona's. Can't wait.
Just wanted to let you know that Jose, Kaylee, and I will be attending your celebration. We will be bringing nachos and Coronas. Thanks for the invite! See you all on Saturday!
We won't be able to make it for dinner... See I should check with the wife before I go thinking! lol We have a prior commitment. We will come for dessert. :)...and bring something fruity.
10 comments:
Jean and Hank Colistra will attend Cinco de Mayo Celebration - we will bring our drink of choice and a dish (Tortilla Swirls with Salsa)
Hey Guys,
We won't be able to make it in time for dinner, Joe has a lacrosse game. We will try to make it for the bonfire.
The Stanavichs
Deb and Bob Nichols will be attending, thanks for the invite. We'll make empanadas.
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know the Cardish clan ( all four of us) will be able to attend the party. We will be bringing Six Layer Mexican Dip,Black Bean Salad,Latin Limeade,and Corona's. Can't wait.
The Cardish's
hey guys. thanks for the invite but we have a wedding. enjoy!
We plan on being there. We'll bring a Fiesta Tossed Salad.
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that Jose, Kaylee, and I will be attending your celebration. We will be bringing nachos and Coronas. Thanks for the invite! See you all on Saturday!
Tim and I would like to attend. I am still trying to come up with a Mexican dish. I guess I'll have to google recipes and let you know?
Or I am open to suggestions!
We won't be able to make it for dinner... See I should check with the wife before I go thinking! lol
We have a prior commitment.
We will come for dessert. :)...and bring something fruity.
Post a Comment